Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Stevens and Williams Ltd. were located in Brierley Hill, near Stourbridge in the English Midlands. A strong case can be made that they have existed for over 360 years if accepted that there have been changes of ownership and moving to nearby premises (never very far). The name Stevens and Williams Limited was established in 1847 and was used at least until the end of 1967, Royal Brierley Crystal was used for some of the company’s glass from 1919 onwards, the date when George 5th awarded them a Royal Warrant. It became the company’s name in 1968.